Have you received our Orient Express chai tea? Our secret blend of spices paired with a base of organic Assam black tea is simply delicious with a good knit.
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Pour the chai mixture into boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and sugar and bring everything to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 5 minutes. Add sugar, if necessary. Filter the preparation
- If using sweetened soy milk, decrease the amount of sugar to 2 tbsp. to taste.
- For an even milkier chai, add 750 ml (3 cups) of milk to 250 ml (1 cup) of water.