The brioche stitch is a very versatile stitch which offers endless possibilities for playing with color combinations and which allows you to obtain very supple and soft knits which are very aesthetic and completely reversible.
THE KAL BRIOCHEALICIOUS was a great opportunity to familiarize yourself with this highly addictive point.
If you are looking for another Brioche project here is our favorite selection on RAVELRY .
- ASKEWS ME SWEATER – STEPHEN WEST
- NILA – VERONIK AVERY
- BRIOCHE PONCHOLOGY – SUSANNE SOMMER
- LORIENT – JOJI LOCATELLI
- ASKEWS ME SHAWL – STEPHEN WEST
- STENCIL – BEATA JEZEK
- ROSE GOLD – ANDREA MOWRY
- CANDY – SUZANNE SOMMER
- ASKEWS ME HAT – STEPHEN WEST
- BRIOCHE KITTY HAT – SUSANNE SOMMER
- VINTAGE PRIM – ANDREA MOWRY
- TOWN-O CAP – BEATRICE PERRON DAHLEN